Steinway Furniture Care – Supreme Polish
The Steinway Furniture Care – Supreme Polish preserves and protects fine furniture, antiques and, of course, pianos.
Steinway Furniture Care products are based on formulas developed over four generations and are used the world over to protect and preserve the finest wood furnishings, cabinets and paneling.
Environmentally friendly, our products contain no silicone or toluene.
Steinway Furniture Care – Supreme Polish is suitable for all wood finishes.
For over 150 years, Steinway craftsmen have created world famous pianos in rare and beautiful woods. The Steinway piano is not only a legendary musical instrument, but also a highly prized piece of fine furniture.
Only Steinway Furniture Care products are endorsed for use on Steinway pianos.
Steinway Furniture Care products may be used independently or, for best results, as part of our recommended Two-Step Process.
- Use Cleanse & Condition to remove environmental pollution and beauty natural wood grains.
- Use Steinway Supreme Polish to protect, moisturize and preserve fine wood finishes.
DIRECTIONS: Shake vigorously before use
- Spray onto clean, soft cloth and apply to wood surface.
- Allow 3 minutes to dry and buff to the desired level of sheen with a clean, soft cloth.
A second application of Supreme Polish will produce an even higher level of sheen.
- Use Steinway Cream Polish
- Close keyboard cover and avoid contact with piano keys
- Contents under pressure
- Do not use near fire and flame
- Do not use while smoking
- Do not store in temperatures above 120℉ or in direct sunlight as exposure to heat may cause container to burst
- Do not puncture or incinerate can
- Do not spray in eyes or ingest
- Do not spray or use on floors
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN