STAGG SHP-5000H Headphones
The STAGG SHP-5000H Headphones are ideal for studio recording, professional monitoring and DJs. With a frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz, the closed-back headphones are designed to produce powerful bass tones alongside a clear treble sound to create definition when listening. The circum-aural ear pads keep away any external noise interference and the adjustable padded head strap ensures the headphones are a comfy fit. The durable cable reaches up to 3m and is fitted with a 3.5mm jack that can be altered using the 6.3mm jack adaptor.
STAGG SHP-5000H Headphones Specifications
For sound monitoring in professional recording, TV & broadcast studios or live sound and DJ applications 40mm (1.625″) drivers and high sensitivity neodymium magnet for high-quality dynamic sound
- Closed-back design for excellent isolation, even in noisy environments
- Convenient, auto-swivel ear-cups for single-sided monitoring
- Adjustable, padded headband for comfortable wearing over extended periods of use
- Foldable for easy storage
- Impedance: 18 Ohms @1Khz
- Sensitivity (SPL): 105dB/mW @max. power
- Power Handling: 1000mW max.
- Freq.Resp: 20Hz to 20 kHz @ -3dB
- Net weight: 289g/10.2 oz without cord, 309 g (10,9 oz.) net
- Straight cord (3m x 2.2mm) with 1/8″(3.5 mm) stereo mini-plug
- Stereo plug adaptor ¼”(6.3mm) also included
- ROHS Compliant