Studio HiFi Stereo Headphones
The STAGG SHP-3000H Studio HiFi Stereo Headphones are ideal for studio recording, professional monitoring and DJs. With a frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz, the closed back headphones are designed to produce powerful bass tones alongside a clear treble sound to create definition when listening. The circum-aural ear pads keep away any external noise interference and the adjustable padded headstrap ensures the headphones are a comfy fit. The durable coiled cable stretches up to 4.0m and is fitted with a 3.5mm jack that can be altered using the 6.3mm jack adaptor.
STAGG SHP-3000H Studio HiFi Stereo Headphones Specifications
- Closed-back, circum-aural headphones for professional monitoring and a wide range of other audio applications, such as DJs, Hi-Fi enthusiasts etc.
- 40 mm driver and high sensitivity neodymium magnet – Circum-aural ear pads with maximum attenuation of external noise
- Adjustable, padded headband
- High-grade cable materials
- Impedance: 32 Ohms (@1Khz)
- Sensitivity (SPL): 102dB/ mW (@ max.power)
- Power Handling: 500mW (max.rated)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Cord: 1.2 to 4.0 m/ 4 to 15 ft. coiled cable with 3.5 mm (.125 in.) Gold plated stereo mini-plug
- Weight: 315 g (including cord)
- ROHS Compliant