- QuietTime Magic Star V5 Piano Silent System *Discontinued* - Upright Piano (#3118)
- QuietTime Magic Star V5 Piano Silent System *Discontinued* - Grand Piano (#3116)
The QuietTime Magic Star V5 by Piano Disc is an advanced silent piano system that can be retro-fitted to most pianos - particularly useful if you have an existing acoustic to which you wish to add silent functionality or when you find a particular example of a piano which you wish to have converted.
- Available for either grand and upright pianos
QuietTime Magic Star V5 Piano Silent System
Piano Disc 1's QuietTime Magic Star V5 Piano Silent System is an advanced, sleek and technologically silent system that can be built into nearly every piano retroactively. When the system is installed, the user can switch their piano to mute, in the evening for example, and play using headphones without disturbing his neighbors. The QuietTime Magic Star V5 Piano Silent System also comes with reliable and long-lasting sensor technology. The sensor bar is installed under the keys of the upright or grand piano. It also has 88 key sensors that measure the movements of every single key and convert them to General MIDI data. In addition, every QuietTime Magic Star V5 comes with a mute rail. This rail is installed into the upright or grand where it stops the hammers before they touch the strings. Of course, the stop bar is easily removable, allowing you to play the normally as well. Here at A. Hanna & Sons Pianos 2 believe Piano Disc 3's over thirty years experience 4 is evident in their high standards of production, reliability and style- the Magic Time Silent System is no different and furthermore it also boasts fantastic value for money!
Above all, QuietTime Magic Star V5 Piano Silent System combines the best of the three areas of the Silent technology:
- Optimal stop bar with only minimal changes in let-off
- Reliable and durable key sensor system
- Excellent piano tone produced by the QuietTime MagicStar synthesizer, developed especially for this use. Plus 127 other instrument tones.
QuietTime Magic Star V5 Piano Silent System features
- Compatible with iDevices – Use MIDI on the iPad for even more fun while learning!
- Even more compact design due to 1/3rd smaller control unit
- Now supports up to 3 pedals
- Easy control via graphic display touch screen & Improved key sensor system, designed to be unobtrusive
- Initiation of recording via pedal
- Quick save feature for your favourite settings
- USB MIDI port, for connection to your PC or iDevice, as well as MIDI-IN, MIDI-OUT & MIDI-THRU ports
- Multi-track recording & Loop playback
- Setting for recording with immediate playback
- Available in black and white
- 12 new system settings to adjust the system to your needs
- User set sounds can now combine up to three instrument sounds with individual settings for each instrument
- Recording and playback functions for 2 tracks with 40.000+ MIDI-Events (notes), each with virtually unlimited MIDI event capacity when recording to a USB
- 80 Demo-songs & 12 Preset-Tones: 2x piano, 2x strings, 4x piano and strings, harpsichord, E-piano, church organ
- 128 General MIDI Tones
- User selectable Startup-Tone
- Mute rail for grand or upright pianos
- 128-note polyphony
- Recordings gets stored in permanent memory, safe even if the system is disconnected from power
- Metronome with selectable tempos, bar, rhythm and selectable volume levels
- 2 headphone connections (3.5-mm jack)
QuietTime Magic Star Silent System V5 Specifications
Dimensions: Control front = 12,1 x 1,8 x 3,5cm (B x H x T)
- Piano type:: Upright Piano, Grand Piano
| Product added date: 2017-03-30 17:13:29|
Product modified date: 2020-10-09 09:00:45
Export date: Sun Apr 18 13:54:04 2021 / +0000 GMT
Product data have been exported from A. Hanna & Sons Pianos Ltd. [ https://www.hannapianos.com ]
Product Print by WooCommerce PDF & Print plugin.