14 Mar Vacancy – Office Administrator
Office Administrator, Permanent, Full-Time | Salary £24k per annum
Hanna Pianos are a family business established in 1960 and based in Wimbledon since 1990. We have two piano showrooms and a piano workshop based in Wimbledon, London. As a small, independent company, we are proud to have established our reputation on honesty and high-quality services. If you are a friendly, experienced office administrator we would love for you to join our team!
As Office Administrator, you will be based in our busy Wimbledon showroom office. Your duties will include answering phone calls and email enquiries, as well as dealing with invoices, bookkeeping and tuning requests. You will manage an extensive database of regular clients and arrange piano tunings when due. The duties will include the following:
- Invoicing, bookkeeping and database management
- Reminding clients of regular tuning services
- Dealing with piano removal requests
- Answering telephone enquiries
- General administrative duties
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent people skills/organisation skills
- IT skills, with experience in Database management, Word and Excel.
- Minimum experience in administration: three years
If you feel you have the necessary skills and qualifications for this job, please download and complete this form and return it to:
94 Kingston Road
London SW19 1LA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 020 8540 5541
A copy of this job description can be downloaded here.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.